You're now in the committer group on gerrit.libreoffice.org
Jacobo Aragunde Pérez
2013-11-15 10:13:53 UTC
Hi,
Hi Jacobo,
I'm happy to notify you about that you've been added to the Committers
group on gerrit. This means that when you're sure about your changes,
please just go ahead and push them directly to master. :-)
I feel really honored by the trust the community is putting on me. I
promise not to break the code base too often :D
Happy hacking,
Happy hacking to you all! Keep rocking!
--
Jacobo Aragunde
Software Engineer at Igalia
bjoern
2013-11-15 14:08:35 UTC
Hi,
Post by Jacobo Aragunde Pérez
Hi Jacobo,
I'm happy to notify you about that you've been added to the Committers
group on gerrit. This means that when you're sure about your changes,
please just go ahead and push them directly to master. :-)
I feel really honored by the trust the community is putting on me. I
promise not to break the code base too often :D
Oh, and just to repeat the obvious:

When you have direct commit access, this also means you can push in _other_
peoples changes from gerrit to master, so you are a 'full reviewer' as much as
a 'unrestricted committer'. So I kindly ask to help us in patch review, as:

with great power comes great responsibility ;)

Best,

Bjoern